Master HIT Personal Trainer Course
Over 30 hours of content covering everything from the Science of High Intensity Training to Nutrition, Wellbeing, Business and Marketing. Learn by watching video lectures, exercise demonstrations, client simulations, animations and many more.
1. Professionalism and Personal Training
2. The Benefits of Exercise
3. The Human Body and Exercise
4. The Science of HIT: Theory and Practice
5. Exercise Demonstrations
6. Advanced Training Techniques I and II
7. Working with Clients
8. Working with Special Populations
10. Stress Management and Wellbeing
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR:
The course is eligible to anyone, interested in this type of training, without past experience or any prior personal training qualification required.