Learn at your pace and your convenience
When you purchase a course with HITuni, you get lifelong access to the course materials and student forum. You choose how fast or how slow you want to complete the course. You can always refer back to the course content and refresh your knowledge or use the videos to instruct your clients. Also, you can build your network and reputation, by actively participating in the forum and supporting new students.
All courses will be delivered via our website in a modular format. Every course has between five and twelve modules, which consist of a number of lessons. The lessons are delivered in the following formats:
- Video lectures
- Video demonstrations
- Course notes
- Research papers
- Recommended reading
- Interviews with industry experts
Support from HITuni
In order to make your learning experience, as easy and seemingly integrated as possible, we have designed our platform with the following features:
- Wikipedia search: Our integrated Wikipedia search allows you to look for anything you need more information on.
- Lesson questions: Under each lesson, you are able to ask questions, to clarify anything on that particular lesson. For security reasons, the questions will be held for moderation for up to 24 hours, before appearing on our website. The HITuni team will be answering these questions, but any student can jump in and answer as well. You will be able to see all questions and answers, irrespectively of who asked/answered them. Try it now.
- Student forum: The forum is only available to students and it is primarily being used for students to build their professional network around the world, address current topics in High Intensity Training and discuss real-life scenarios.
- Email support: As a HITuni student, you can email us anytime for IT support or questions unrelated to the course or feedback or pretty much anything you want to discuss with the HITuni team. Our response time is 48 hours.
- One-to-One Skype sessions: Depending on availability, you can book a One-to-One Skype session with Simon or Ioanna. Please, email us a week in advance of your preferred date. Prior to completing the course, we will arrange a Skype or in-person session with you individually to assess your performance and course comprehension and discuss any questions you might have moving forward.
Upon completing all the modules, you will be required to take a final exam in order to achieve your certification. Note that the DIY HIT course doesn’t provide certification and therefore, there won’t be any exams. The final exam for the MPT, PT and CPD courses consists of three parts:
- The first one is a questionnaire, exactly like the mini-quizzes you get at the end of every module. You can take this, as many times as you want until you achieve the score you are happy with. The minimum acceptable score is 75%.
- The second one is a video thesis, where you will demonstrate your practical understanding of the course by taking an individual through a workout. This will be scored out of 100.
- The third one is a Skype interview with Simon or another member of the HITuni team. This will, also, be scored out of 100.
To successfully complete your course, you will need to achieve an average of at least 75% on the three parts of the exam. If you fail, you will be able to re-submit them once again. After this, there will be an administration fee of $100 per additional submission.