FAQs

What kind of materials am I going to need for my course?

In addition to the course materials on our platform, you will need to own or purchase our recommended Anatomy and Physiology app (or purchase or own a similar app or book). Additionally, there are certain books that we recommend you buy. These however, are not essential for completing the course and it’s up to you if you want to get them or not.

What kind of support do you provide?

As a HITuni student, you will get access to our student forum, where you can communicate with our community, ask questions and start discussions on specific topics around personal training and High Intensity Training. As you go through the materials of the course, you will see that you can post questions on a particular module, on the module page, see questions from other students and answer any questions you know the answer to. Additionally, you can contact us at any time via email and you can book a one-to-one Skype session with Simon or Ioanna, subject to availability. 

How old do I have to be to take a course with you?

You can be as young as 16 years old to take a course with HITuni.

Do I need to have a previous certification in order to take a course with you?

The MPT (Master Personal Trainer) and PT (Personal Trainer) courses don’t require any previous certification. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced in this type of exercise and personal training, we cover all the information a personal trainer needs to know.

The CPD course (Continuing Professional Development) is for existing qualified personal trainers to update their skillset and become well versed in High Intensity Training.

The DIY course is for those wishing to learn how to apply HIT to themselves and it does not certify you to train others.

Is there a deadline to complete my training?

No. When purchasing a course with HITuni, you get lifelong access to our platform and course materials. We do encourage our students to complete their course within 6 months, but you decide when to take the final exam and complete your training.

What happens if I fail the final exams?

The final exam consists of three parts. The first one is a questionnaire, exactly like the quizzes you get at the end of every module. You can take this one as many times as you want until you achieve the score you are happy with submitting. The second part is a video thesis, where you demonstrate your learning by taking an individual through a workout, and the third one is an interview with Simon or another member of the HITuni team. All parts will be graded out of 100 and you will have successfully completed with a combined score of above 75%. If you fail the final exams, you will be able to re-submit them once again, at no additional cost. After this, there will be an administration fee of $100, per further submission.

When I will receive my certificate?

Within 2 weeks of successfully completing your final exams, we will email you your certificate.

What career options do I have after completing my course?

After completing your course, you can either choose to work at a gym or to start your own personal training business. Our Master Personal Trainer course offers information on how to setup, market and manage your business. Also, we regularly post articles on personal training on our blog.

How much can I earn as a personal trainer?

This very much depends on where your business is based and whether you working for yourself or at a gym. In the USA, some trainers charge up to $120 per half-hour HIT session and others charge $50. In the UK, the training fee is usually between £25 and £80. So, if you are doing 50 training sessions per week and charging $50 per session, you can be turning over $100,000 in a year.

Do you ship the HITGYM AIO internationally?

Yes we do. The cost varies depending on location. Please contact us to enquire about shipping the HITGYM AIO to your region.

Do you offer flexible payment for the HITGYM AIO?

The HITGYM AIO is custom built per order. You pay a 40% down payment so that the production of your equipment can start and then the remaining 60% to release it from the factory – this will be on average 6-8 weeks after you place your order. HITuni can arrange the best shipping option for your location, in terms of cost and quality of service. We are working on developing other flexible payment schemes that will enable you to start your business now and pay for the HITGYM AIO, as you go.

Do you offer a warranty for the equipment?

The manufacturer of the HITGYM AIO, David Health Solutions, offers a 2-year warranty on all the mechanical parts of the machine, (this doesn’t cover fitting of the parts). Please contact us for more information.

Contact us

 

Connect with us

Thank you for your interest in HITuni. Don’t forget to connect with us on social media, so that you stay up-to-date with news from the HIT world.

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Google Plus